|Thank you Terry over at http://moondanceranchco.blogspot.com/ for a lovely award. Thank you. |
Now I have to tell you 7 things about myself and pass this award on to 15 recently discovered bloggers. Some are recent, others are not.
Okay, here goes the 7 things. Are you ready?
1. When I was younger ( in my twenties) I had one hell of a temper. Never towards animals just people. I once jumped out of my car and went after a guy and his mouthy girlfriend whose car came within an inch of rear ending my car. They both saw me coming and rolled up their car windows. He sat there like an lump while the girlfriend kept mouthing off behind the safety of the glass. I told her that I would stay there until her fat ass got out of the car then I would kick it! The boyfriend quickly backed up his car and took off. When I got back into my car my Grandmother asked my why I did that. I told her because if that car hit us she could have been hurt. Yes, my Grandmother was in my car!
2. My mother was very abusive both physically and mentally. I haven't seen or spoke with her in, let me think, almost eight years now. And no I do not feel bad about it nor lose any sleep over it. In fact the day I cut ties a lot of my issues were lifted. Me, issues? lol
3. I still miss my Pit Bull who passed away in 2000 at the age of 15 1/2. Best damn dog ever to have graced my life. I am going to get a tattoo of him!
4. I have not owned a dress in about thirty years! Although I did wear a bridesmaid dress at my best friends wedding about twenty years ago. Not a pretty sight! lol We still laugh about it.
5. Have always wanted to carve my own carousel horse. A life sized one!
6. Cannot stand being in crowds.
7. Have some major issues towards all alcoholics.
There. There are the seven things about me.
Now to pass this award on. I hereby pass this award on to:
And of course there is Sophie's blog. Jim's blog. John's blog. Danni's blog. Joanna's blog. Oh to heck with it, there are so many I love!
Until next time.........................